When you need to find a commercial electrician, it is important to hire a qualified professional commercial electrician for your job.
Hire a Professional Electrician in Edmonton
Older buildings can have complex issues
- Your building is more than 25 years old. A structure that old has wiring that is almost guaranteed to be outdated, possibly decaying, and not up to code. A certified electrician will inspect your wiring and let you know what must be done to bring it up to code and ensure it is safe.
Flickering light is s sign of unsafe irregularity in the connections
- Lights flicker and dim. Does this happen when you turn on a light, appliance or machine? This could be a sign that circuits are overloaded and new lines have to be installed to distribute the load.
Warm switches – Are unsafe too
- All warm and tingly. Do switches, outlets, lights and other devices feel warm to the touch? Or do you get a light tingly shock when you touch them? These could be symptomatic of serious problems that should be fixed by a pro.
Electrical panel requires frequent resetting
- If you find yourself running regularly to your electrical panel to reset your breakers, it’s time to call a commercial electrician. Blackouts are often the result of faulty wiring—very dangerous, as these may produce heat in walls, possibly leading to fire.
Sparking or burn smells
- Sparking, smoke and acrid smells—these could be symptoms of a short circuit as the copper in the wire touches other metal surfaces. Again, very dangerous and requiring a pro to fix.
Power outlets are insufficient for your needs
- Insufficient outlets. Does your building look like a spaghetti platter with power strips and extension cords everywhere? Time to get more outlets installed.
You don’t have surge protection in the system
- Surge protectors. Is your wiring as modern as the hi-tech gizmos you have everywhere? Computers, cell phone chargers, sound systems, alarm systems, to name a few? Installing surge protectors will keep your devices from getting fried and your data lost in the event of an electrical surge.
Presence of water near electrical work
- Working near water. Flooded basements, bathrooms, kitchens—these are all places where there is a strong likelihood of electricity and water mixing it up—a dangerous combination if ever there was one. Call an electrician.
You are a new building occupant
- If you have just moved into a building, it is probably worth your while getting it inspected. The electrician you call in will also ensure your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are functioning properly, and your insurance company will give you a thumbs-up.
Wiring is exposed or temporarily covered with non-conducting materials
- Rust, cloth-covered wiring and exposed wiring are all signs your wiring needs updating.
Looking for a commercial or residential electrician in Edmonton? Call Professional Electrical. Your satisfaction is guaranteed because we believe it’s good business to build lasting relationships.
We want to be your electrical contractor in Edmonton, no matter residential or commercial, renovation or emergency requirement! Contact us next time you need any of the service with full satisfaction guarantee in Edmonton.