Garage – Electrical wiring and rewiring
What are you garage wiring/ rewiring needs?
Does your garage needs wiring or rewiring? We do all sorts of simple and complex garage wiring in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Beaumont, Spruce Grove, and all areas in-between these cities.
Do you have multiple garages or a single garage in your house? Is your garage attached or detached? How is your garage’s remote set up with your vehicle? Is there a common wall in-between two garages such as normally in condo and townhouse complexes? Is there a workshop arrangement that you have in your garage? Are you planning to use your garage as a finished office?
Whatever the case may be, our certified electricians in Edmonton office will provide you the best service from estimate to completion.
What to look for when wiring a garage?
Some of the aspects to look for when wiring or rewiring a garage and garage door are;
- Final intent of how the garage space utilization is considered
- Door size
- Number of motors to be used
- Garage entrance provision – does it have an emergency enter/exit door?
- Synchronization of doors opening and closing with each other
- Wireless entrance and remote set up
- Torsion spring rating and safety rating
- Garage lighting and other arrangement
- Garage heating and cooling arrangement
- How many regular and power outlets you require?
- Are you going to use power tools? To what extend?
- Old wiring protection condition and railings condition
- Is the new garage is going to be finished with drywall or will remain unfinished after wiring?
Professional Electrical in Edmonton is very proud to be serving the community for more than 25 years. We are ready and equipped with all the tools needed to wire or rewire your garage and garage doors.
Do you have an emergency related to garage wiring/ door wiring malfunction?
Contact us anytime at 780-476-1413.
Need an estimate? Send us the form.